Saturday, November 13, 2010

keeps away the nargles..

i jingle.

well my purse does. i have the smallest little jingle bell attached to it and when i go anywhere, i jingle..

while i was in the manchester/england airport, i was jinglingly just by walking..so accustomed to it, i barely noticed but to my surprise an old lady did. so she asked her husband what was making the little tinkling..and he replied very as a matter of factly in a folklore tone, "there is a little bell coming from that girl. its just a sign of a good person dear."

needless to say, this left me speechless as a smile softly carressed my lips and i naturally glanced down unknowingly how to act after such a beautiful compliment.

it was only until recently (about a month later) when i was mindlessly browsing through a crafty bead area in a store when i spied these little charms that i thought completely suited me, thus, began my mission..i was compelled to make my own charm bracelet....as if the silly things chose me...



but they didn't. i chose them. didn't i?

each charm standing for something that i adore so it all came magically together but i still have to add things to it because ones personality is never truly finished..these most charming bracelets should be full of personality, afterall, isn't that all about what makes it charming?

according to wikapedia, "In ancient Egypt charms were used for identification and as symbols of faith and luck. Charms also served to identify an individual to the gods in the afterlife." some also say its a form bringing good luck, protection and warding off evil spirits :o



which reminds me i have a little charm that is two knitting needles knitting a sweater but its misplaced somewhere...

if you know where it is, please let me know..

No comments:

Post a Comment